With a keyboard that plays the sound of a piano, enchanting illustrations from The Story Orchestra story books, and color- and shape-coded instruction, I Can Play (Vol 1) shows young musicians how to play 8 famous classical tunes.
From the The Story Orchestra series, a beautifully illustrated first piano sound book! Press the keys to learn 8 famous classical tunes from the story books.
Even the youngest child can learn to play music with this simple method. Color and shape codes correspond to the 14 keys, so kids can learn easy 8-bar, one-finger melodies. Each song includes an enchanting illustration and description of the part of the story that the music is telling along with playing tips. All the favorite characters from the series are there to encourage young musicians as they play their first notes with the sound of a piano.
I Can Play:
1.The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - The Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
2.The Dance of the Reed Flutes - The Nutcracker (Tchaikovsky)
3. Flight of the Swans - Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)
4. Dance of the Cygnets - Swan Lake (Tchaikovsky)
5. Royal March of the Lions - The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saëns)
6. The Elephant - The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saëns)
7. The Swan - The Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saëns)
8. Spring Dawn Chorus - The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)
Ages: 4 to 7 Years
Grades: PreK to 2
Dimensions: 12 in H x 6.9 in W