A million babies around the world have enjoyed the warmth, comfort and soft feel of New Zealand Bowron lambskins since it was first developed over thirty years ago.
We are now pleased to offer the Hushamok Lambskin liner by Bowron, manufactured in NZ and made specifically for babies.
The Lambskin Underlay can be used with both the baby hammock as well as MySeat.
To use it as an underlay in the Hushamok hammock simply place the lambskin underneath the mattress for the added comfort of a natural wool sleeper.
The lambskin liner is also designed to be used on the Hushamok Myseat making it ultra-plush for your child. Please note that the underlay should not be used when using the neck support and/or harness system.
85 x 38.5 cm or 33.5” x 15.2”
Some other benefits of lambskin:
- All natural eco-friendly wool does not shed, because it's attached to the skin. This means there won’t be any pilling or loose fibers.
- Wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the body so it will keep your child warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Lambskin is Static-free and will not give off an electrical charge.
- It is inflammable, which makes it especially safe for babies.
- It is made with non allergenic wool making it acceptable to use with children that suffer from asthma and allergies.