A different name but the same great scooter. The "Mini Micro" Scooter is now the "Mini Kick" Scooter.
The mini scooter is the top quality scooter for young children. Its unique 'lean-and-steer' design, in which children use their body weight to control steering, gives kids the feeling of 'surfing' the sidewalk - it adds an element of fun and control that young children love. Its Swiss-design amd high quality construction make it the perfect mode of modern mobility for young children ages 2-5.
The mini scooter is designed with 3 wheels, providing greater stability and control. The polyurethane wheels create a smooth glide and a quiet ride, a joy for parents and children alike.
The kickboard is large, and low-to-the-ground, making it easy for young children to hop on and off as need be, or to switch from pushing -- to just enjoying the ride.
The 'spoon' brake at the back adds an element of control, and kids like it because its just like the 'big kid' scooters.
For parents, the mini scooter is light weight (only 1.5kg), so it's easy to pick up and carry when need be.
The mini micro scooter makes scooting fun for young children at the same time as helping to develop their balance, co-ordination and motor skills.
More information about the mini scooter is as follows:
- The two wheels in front are placed eight inches apart for stability. The front wheels are 4-inch in diameter and the one in back is 3-inch.
- The handle grips are a thick, durable, comfortable foam.
- The mini scooter is designed with a weight recommendation of 70lbs. Please note that the bottom of the scooter shows a weight limit of 20kg, which is 44 lbs. The reason for the discrepancy is that European standards dictate that weights are displayed only in increments of 20, 50 and 100kg.
- The height of handle bar from kickboard is 26.37 inches.
- The length of the deck is 300mm.
And, the best just got even better - the original mini micro scooter has been improved! The design team at micro®, always working to achieve ever-higher standards of excellence, has now added a reinforced brake, stronger U-bar, and a new locking pin for easy handlebar removal.